/>當我的表演結束
下了台
回到作者的身分以後
我的心情就像這首歌一樣
每一個上班族都會體會到的感受

Daniel Powter - Bad Day

Where is the moment when needed the most / 當你最需要好運的時候 它在哪裡?
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost / 你無耐地踢起了地上的落葉時所有的魔力都消失了
They tell me your blue skies fade to grey / 他們告訴我 你蔚藍的天空漸漸變灰
They tell me your passion's gone away / 他們告訴我 你熱情的抱負漸漸冷淡
And I don't need no carryin' on / Hey 朋友! 我不想看到你就這樣半途而廢

You stand in the line just ahead of the law / 你站在危險沮喪的邊緣
You're faking a smile with the coffee you go / 你帶著偽裝的笑容 拿著咖啡 從我面前走過
You tell me your life's been way off line / 你告訴我 你的人生彷彿像電腦斷線般 沒有了動力
You're falling to pieces everytime / 每一次 你都跌的粉身碎骨
And I don't need no carryin' on / Hey 朋友! 我不希望你就這樣放棄

Cause you had a bad day / 你只是一時地不順遂
You're taking one down / 你只是剛好意志消沉
You sing a sad song just to turn it around / 你只是唱了一首悲傷的歌 轉個身 一切就雨過天晴
You say you don't know / 你說 你很茫然
You tell me don't lie / 你告訴我 別再偽裝了
You work at a smile and you go for a ride / Hey 朋友! 那就帶著微笑 兜兜風去吧
You had a bad day / 你只是一時的低潮
The camera don't lie / 照相機拍出你的沮喪
You're coming back down and you really don't mind / 短暫的不順心 都將消失不見 你根本也不會去再乎它
You had a bad day / 因為這只是一時的不順遂
You had a bad day / 一切都會雨過天晴

Well you need a blue sky holiday / 朋友 你只需要一個充滿藍天的假期
The point is they laugh at what you say / 不用去管身邊的人說什麼 不用去管身邊的人如何嘲笑
And I don't need no carryin' on / Hey 朋友 ! 我希望看見你努力堅持下去
(Oh.. Holiday..) / Oh~ 一個美好的假期

Sometimes the system goes on the brink / 人生難免會遇到許多瓶頸
And the whole thing turns out wrong / 你總會遇到一些的是是非非
You might not make it back and you know / 你無法去挽救
That you could be well oh that strong / 但你可以堅強的去扭轉頹勢
And I'm not wrong / Hey 朋友! 我說的沒錯吧!!

So where is the passion when you need it the most / 當你我需要熱情的時候
Oh you and I / 它在哪裡
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost / 你無耐地踢散那一地的落葉時 所有的好運瞬間消失

You had a bad day / 你只是一時地低潮
You've seen what you like / 你會看見你所想要的
And how does it feel for one more time / 如果再次遇到困難 你將會有勇氣去挑戰
You had a bad day / 因為這只是一時的不順遂
You had a bad day / 一切都將雨過天晴

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    TANK 發表在 痞客邦 留言(96) 人氣()